5 weeks to go!
5 weeks to go! Ready or Not here I come Cambodia! I just think that’s NUTS!!!!! I remember when it was 91 days until we leave for Cambodia! Well, first of all, I’M EXCITED! Second, Time is FLY-ING by! And all the things I’m excited to do are:
1. Eat delicious food.
2. Have fun.
3. Go on a boat ride with the Prek Eng kids.
4. Go on an AIRPLANE, DUH!!!
5. See my friends.
6. Go to Punlok Thmey & Prook Thmey.
7. Never see snow again ( Except when we come back and visit).
8. Best and last of all……BE IN CAMBODIA!!!!
When I think of all the stuff that I’m gonna do in Cambodia I always daydream. And I love Dragonfruit and Rambutan which are REALLY good fruits in Cambodia and when we went there last time we had them a lot, so I’m excited for that but mostly I’m excited for the people in Cambodia that I know and I soon will. And I’ll be probably be writing blog posts in Cambodia once a week.
What do you want me to write about while I’m in Cambodia?